For the Glory of God
NURTURING FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE
We are a Christian community whose goal is to know, honor and enjoy God the Father Almighty. To this end we will . . .
(1) Worship God, including our Lord Jesus Christ, with enthusiasm and joy,
(2) Study and teach God’s word, the Holy Bible, for our spiritual formation,
(3) Help and encourage one another in humility, realizing we need each other,
(4) Advance the Gospel, which is the power of God unto salvation to all who believe,
(5) Promote righteousness in the world, convinced that God’s will is good for all, and
(6) Live lives worthy of the Lord and his kingdom, doing good to all people, showing compassion and exemplifying Christ-like love.
“I pray that your love will keep on growing more and more, together with true knowledge and perfect judgment, so that you will be able to choose what is best. Then you will be free from all impurity and blame on the Day of Christ. Your lives will be filled with the truly good qualities which only Jesus Christ can produce, for the glory and praise of God.” (Philippians 1:9-11, TEV)
“Therefore, God also has highly exalted Him [Jesus Christ] and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow . . . and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11, NKJV)